Author’s note: Nothing serious from me today, folks. Life is being a bitch to me and though I’m as inspired as ever to write a couple of articles at once, my body just can’t take it. It’s Sunday right now, and I’d like to share a joke sent to me by my good friend Pauline with all of you out there. This joke however, is not for those who cannot take religious joke. Consider yourselves being forewarned. This joke could be considered blasphemy for some.
Jesus’ Ethnicity in Question.
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was Black:
1. He called everyone brother
2. He liked Gospel
3. He didn’t get a fair trial
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father’s business
2. He lived at home until he was 33
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his
Mother was sure He was God
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands
2. He had wine with His meals
3. He used olive oil
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:
1. He never cut His hair
2. He walked around barefoot all the time
3. He started a new religion
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
1. He was at peace with nature
2. He ate a lot of fish
3. He talked about the Great Spirit
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all : 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was virtually no food
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it
3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.
Cleffairy: To Big Boss &co up above… I meant no offense, so don’t get mad at me. I just wanna share a good laugh with my fellow readers who probably worked their butt out like me and in danger of going looney and needs to check into the nuthouse.