THIS IS NOT A PAID POST
As I said, this is not a paid post or a paid review. I was not compensated for writing this, but my good friend Cynthia is making mooncakes and she’s selling them too, so I thought I’d post it here. I’ve been a recipient of her generosity all these while. She kept me well fed with her cakes and cookies, and I can assure you that all of the things that came out from her oven is delicious, and crumbs licking good!
Her cakes are better than Secret Recipe (especially her chocolate cakes) and her cookies are much more delicious than those you get in Famous Amos! (My persoanl favourite is her chocolate chip cookies)
Can you believe it? If you don’t believe it… you’re gonna have to try her cakes and cookies yourself, and you’ll be begging for more, seriously. Well, I know I’ve been begging for more over and over again. I can never get enough of her baked goodies. ( I wonder what she put in her goodies? Love potion? So addictive!)
Below is her mooncake price list:
Single Egg Yolk Lotus Paste, Pure Lotus, Red Bean and Five Nuts)
1) Single Variety Mooncakes in a box – RM40.00 for 4
2) Mixture of any 4 Mooncakes in a box – RM45.00
3) Mini Mooncakes (Mung Beans) – RM8.00 per box of 4
4) Mini Mooncakes (Lotus Paste) – RM10.00 per box of 4
5 Mini Mooncakes (Red Beans) – RM8.00 per box of 4
1) Mini Dragon Fruit Ping Pei Mooncakes (Mung Beans) – RM6.00 per box of 4
2) Mini Dragon Fruit Ping Pei Mooncakes (Lotus Paste) – RM8.00 per box of 4
Cynthia is also giving away mooncakes… if you’re interested in getting free mooncakes, head over to her blog now before it’s too late!
Cleffairy: Cyn, I’m craving for your choc moist cake. Sobs… can make some for me or not? Sobs… my birthday coming… sobsob!